sâmbătă, 19 iunie 2010

I'm a space bound rocketship and..

I am leaving New York with no regrets
'cause i've learned to live more than the usual pets
And now i'm goin' to Detroit
To have some fun at the fire point
To play with the wind and the water
'cause you're lookin' at me and you see
I ain't no motherfuckin' "Parker"
I sleep and i walk while i'm doin' the talk
'cause the recovery for me it's like a fuckin' surgery
And the needy can't see the purpose from The Book of Eli.
I'm the one who's fighting with dragons and after comes
Home through Rome to taste the bitter fragrance
of the loved one.
I'm strange like a stranger and cold like a soldier
And i won't care about the fever
'cause i'm flying high to Dubai and
I'm riding quick to have a picnic
with a no name chick..

Niciun comentariu: